Have you ever wondered what the children at St. Paul learn every day? Ever wonder what sets our school apart from other schools down the road? The answer is simple: God’s Word. Each day we begin with God’s Word, end the day with God’s Word and then insert God’s Word throughout the day in every subject. Simply put, God’s Word is permeated in every aspect of every day.
The students at St. Paul are taught to discern between what the world thinks is acceptable and what God says is acceptable based upon his Word. We have his Word before us every day to strengthen and nourish our faith. Here at St. Paul Lutheran School, Your School, the students are taught the one and only way to heaven. How is this done? I put some numbers together and came up with rather amazing statistics for students who attend St. Paul all nine years of grade school. The numbers increase if they also attended St. Paul Preschool.
Did you know…
- that a student at St. Paul will have prayed over 4500 group prayers?
- that a student at St. Paul will have listened to over 3000 devotions?
- that a student at St. Paul will have been taught over 1000 Bible History lessons?
- that a student at St. Paul will have attended over 250 chapel devotions?
- that a student at St. Paul will have recited over 500 verses of various hymns?
- that a student at St. Paul will have over 120 hours of sound doctrinal catechism instruction taught by one of the pastors?
Through each one of the items listed above, the foundation of faith is being strengthened through God’s Word. Each one of these mentioned is a tool to help fight Satan and his temptations. Where else can a child go to get such extensive training in God’s Word? Where else can a child get this type of spiritual arsenal to steadfastly walk with God in this life and most importantly, for eternity? What a blessing we have right here on our premises! What a testament to the many congregational members who help support such a valuable ministry!
If you have any questions on how you can get this training for your child, please do not hesitate to call the school office for enrollment. We are here to answer any questions you might have.
Divine Call Actions
Mr. John Ganey has accepted the call to serve as our new fourth grade teacher. We look forward to his arrival in our midst. Rev. Benjamin Blumer declined the call to serve on our pastoral staff. Another call meeting was held March 12 and Rev. Daniel Lange from Light of Life Lutheran Church in Covington, Washington received our call. On March 26 a call was extended to Allison Byers to serve as our Early Childhood Director as Bonnie Dais will not be returning next year. Allison currently serves at St. John in Watertown. Please remember these workers and their families in your prayers.
8th Grade Confirmation
Rehearsal Mon &Tues Apr 24-25 at 3:15 PM
Examination Service Wednesday, April 26 6:30 PM
Confirmation is Sunday April 30 at 10:30 AM.
Our Students Continue Christian Training as LLHS Partners:
- Math Meet at LLHS is a contest for 5th-8thgr. St. Paul students compete with other schools on Wednesday, April 27
- Fine Arts Fair music performances hosted by Lakeside includes solos competition April 1 & concert April 2
To Our Young Families with 3K, 4K, and/or Childcare Needs,
- For 3-year-olds, we still have limited room available in our 2-day or 3-day class…
- 3-yr olds also have school day childcare options
- 4K classes still have limited room available in the afternoon
- Daytime Childcare service options help 3K & 4K before and after classes
- Before & After school care is available from 6:30am-6pm
Limited space remains for these Early Learning Center programs. You are encouraged to invite your Lake Mills’ community neighbors & acquaintances. Please contact the school office. We will be glad to schedule a visit, showcase our program and answer questions!