We strive to assist parents with their God-given responsibility, providing training for 4K and 3K, and childcare for all enrolled students.
St. Paul sees the challenges facing families today. Since 2010, we have expanded our preschool programs to establish a Christian Childcare Center for enrolled students of ages 3–12. This includes after-school care for both preschoolers and elementary students.
St. Paul's Early Childhood Learning Center offers certified Christian teachers who love, experienced childcare providers who care, and dedicated staff eager to assist.
Our Learning Center features age-appropriate learning activities, child-friendly facilities and furnishings, and a safe environment for education and play.
- 4K children must be 4 years old on or before September 1.
- 3K children must be 3 years old by September 1 (potty-trained).
- To be eligible for childcare, you child must be enrolled in a St. Paul's education program.
- No child will be denied enrollment based on race, color, gender, or national origin.
For 3-year olds, a choice of:
- 2 day (Tues/Thurs) from 8:00–10:30am
- 3 day (Mon/Wed/Fri) from 8:00–10:30am
For 4-year olds:
- Mornings, Mon–Fri from 8:00–11:00am
- Afternoons, Mon–Fri from 12:00–3:00pm
- Mon–Fri from 6:30am–6:00pm
3K for 3 days: $70 registration fee & $105 per month
3K for 2 days: $70 registration fee & $85 per month
4K for 5 days: $70 registration fee & $50 per month
4K for 4 days: $70 registration fee & $40 per month
Childcare: $4 per hour