MISSION SOCIETY will be meeting on June 4th. Come for fellowship at 7 PM and enjoy the presentation on Martin Luther College at 7:30 PM.
PARISH ED SURVEY The goal of our Parish Ed board is to help you and your family keep growing in God’s Word. We organize things like our Sunday School, adult Bible studies, and our youth group. Many of our members have been asking if we could start more small group Bible studies, which we're looking into for this fall. To plan for all that, we're asking you to give your input in a survey we're distributing this week. You should have already received a link to the online survey if you're on our church email newsletter list. If you aren't able to fill out the survey online, there are paper copies available in the gathering area.
SUMMER FAMILY BIBLE HOUR On Sundays from 9:15-9:45 am throughout the summer, we're excited to have "Family Bible Hour," beginning on Sunday, June 3rd. People of all ages - from families with little children to senior citizens - are invited to meet together in the half classroom. Our Family Bible Hours this summer will focus on "Christ in the Family". Each week, we'll pick up a different topic about growing families rooted in Jesus Christ. The course we’re using is written to be multi-generational, with kids, teens, parents, and grandparents all talking through family issues together.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY We are looking to hire for the 2018-19 school year a before school childcare position (6:30-7:30 am), an early afternoon preschool position (11 am–3 pm) and a school aged after school care position (3-6 pm). For more information contact Allie Byers or Steve Gartner, 920-648-2918.
COOKS NEEDED St. Paul school lunch program is looking to hire a head cook and an assistant cook beginning in the 2018-19 school year. These positions would work from 8 AM to approximately 1:30 PM – the perfect job for that mom whose youngest is now in school all day. For more information contact Steve Gartner, 920-648-2918.
Did You Know? – Parish Education Board
Part of our ongoing communication series
- The goal of our Parish Education Board is to help you and your family continue to grow in God’s Word. We organize programs like our Sunday School, adult Bible studies, and the St. Paul youth group.
- Many of our members have been asking if we could start more small group Bible studies, which we are looking into for this fall.
- If you’re on the church email list, you should have received a link to a survey that will ask you for any suggestions or input you’d like to share to help us better plan these small group studies. If you’re unable to fill out the survey online, there are paper copies available in the gathering area.
- On June 26-29, twenty-three members of our St. Paul youth and five adult chaperones will be attending the WELS International Youth Rally at Bowling Green State University in Ohio.
- Members of the St. Paul Vacation Bible School (VBS) committee are gearing up for this summer’s VBS. Our VBS will run from July 30 - August 3 this year. The theme is “Under Construction.”
UNDER CONSTRUCTION: 2018 Vacation Bible School at St. Paul Lutheran Church
Blueprints are being drafted and plans are underway for VBS at St. Paul: Build on the Rock! Join us Monday, July 30-Friday, August 3rd for a week of Building and Creating: Building Crafts, Games, Snacks, and Creating Music! Most importantly, we will be building faith through connecting students going into 3k-6th grade to God’s Word. Invite a neighbor, tell a friend! For more information, check out the church website-http://stpaullakemills.org/vbs Stay tuned for more details including a Service Project, Volunteer Information, deadlines, and more!