"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ" — Ephesians 3:17-18
Who we are
At St. Paul, we want our youth to learn the truths of God's Word regarding the plan of salvation and to grow in their faith; for our youth to know the Bible and to be comfortable using it. While memorizing passages and through a variety of activities, students will strengthen their understanding of God’s Word through using the Bible. Families will work together towards a deeper understanding of what scripture means and how to apply it to their daily lives. Our youth are arranged into two groups:
- Roots: 7th and 8th grade students and those who've completed 6th grade.
- Branches: High school students and those who've completed 8th grade.
What we do
There are many exciting and fun opportunities for our youth to grow in God's Word. Most events require no cost to attend, unless specifically stated for special events.
- Bible Studies - studying God's Word throughout the school year.
- Service Opportunities - aiding and assisting other church activities and groups.
- Outreach - planning and holding events in the community in conjunction with the church calendar.
- Fellowship - gathering with church members and friends while growing in faith through devotions and fun activities.
A note to parents:
Adolescence can be a fun and exciting stage of life. It can also be scary and challenging. The youth groups at St. Paul not only help your child gather knowledge and grow in their faith, they also give them a variety of adult mentors to lead and guide them. We pray that you foster and encourage your student to attend as many events as your schedule allows. We thank you for trusting us with your children and are honored to serve the Lord through our Youth program.